We used to go very fast. Then we got burnt out

We used to be the faster craftswomen. Till we slowed down.
Now, I'm blogging about sustainable artistic processes at: www.illustratedguidetolife.com

The Honourable Society of Faster Craftswomen

Writing, drawing, audio, animations and theatre by Laura Eades and co

The 50,000 words in one month challenge starts today!

This is my novelwriting talisman, given to me by friends for my birfday. The dolls' house book inside is blank, except for pages which say Whatever - you - shall- imagine - here - it -shall -be- writ.

I'm carrying that encouragement with me.

So today's the first of November, the start of National Novel Writing Month, NaNoWriMo. Which I'm doing. So, having only written 1,200  (target 1,667) words so far today, I'll shut up and get back to it.

If you're doing it too, or whatever November's challenges, good luck!