We used to go very fast. Then we got burnt out

We used to be the faster craftswomen. Till we slowed down.
Now, I'm blogging about sustainable artistic processes at: www.illustratedguidetolife.com

The Honourable Society of Faster Craftswomen

Writing, drawing, audio, animations and theatre by Laura Eades and co

Recent events

WASP KILLER*, with live music by Kieron Maguire
at Stoke Newington International Airport
in a double bill with The Paper Cinema's new show, The Lost World, a mesmerising adaptation of the story by Arthur Conan Doyle

Fifteen minutes, twenty-four thoughts about pacifism, masochism, and how the sexes deal with aggression.
1.
There is a wasp's nest in the eaves of my house**.
2.
I drink 2 cans of diet coke a day.
3.
My dad laid a karma trip on me about killing the wasps.
4.
Someone from work told me that the sweetener in diet coke was originally developed a
s ant killer, and can be used to poison the wasps ...


*contains artificial sweeteners
**anti-hystamines provided